Senior Web Developer (React)
BRUCE is on a mission to develop the #1 fitness membership in the world. We believe in freedom, variation and the power of trying new things.
Are you passionate about fitness and want to contribute to Scandinavia's best training app? Then come join our team! In order to achieve our ambitious plans we are currently looking for a talented Senior Web Developer who can take overall responsibility for our web projects, and also be there to coach more junior developers.
The web is written in React + Node and all development is done in-house. As a whole, we are very product focused and pragmatic. We believe in the importance of prioritizing right and doing things properly at a good pace, instead of having sharp deadlines. You will have a great influence on the result and be part of the whole process when we work together to develop new functions. We will not ask you to do something you do not believe in yourself, and this role requires a person with an open mind and who really wants influence in the product going forward.
From a cultural perspective, it is all about trust, giving your all, having passion for what we are trying to achieve, and treating others fairly and with respect. At BRUCE, there is no space for hierarchy and prestige - the best idea always wins.
What you will do:
- Be responsible for code review, testing and continuous integration
- Work cross-functionally to improve the overall user experience for our platforms
- Own and be involved in the web development lifecycle from start to finish
- Be a sounding board for junior web developers.
- Multi-task, organize and prioritize with the team.
What we want you to bring:
- Knowledge of Typescript, Node, React, Redux.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in computer science (a plus, but no requirement)
How we think you are:
- You have great communication skills in Swedish and English
- Service-minded and solution-oriented
- Self-propelled and responsible
- Structured and purposeful
- Enjoys working in teams and good at collaborating
- A good relationship and network builder
- Positive and committed
What we offer you:
- Experience working in a fast growing scale-up
- A fun, unpretentious and relaxed team
- Freedom to shape the way you work with the product
- Cooperation across national borders
- A high paced environment where you will be able to contribute and make an impact
- 30 days vacation
- Pension benefits
- Flexible working hours
- A BRUCE epic membership (of course)
How to apply:
Send your application to [email protected]