Support Administrator - Sweden
Bruce is on a mission to provide the #1 fitness app in the world, offering endless exercise in one membership.
To achieve our ambitious plans and cover for a team member going on parental leave, we're on the lookout for a talented Support Administrator to join us for a temporary period of 7-12 months starting in April. In this role, you'll be the go-to person for daily customer support, with a primary focus on our Swedish customer base. You'll also have the opportunity to assist customers in Norway and Denmark. You will work closely with the other members of the support- as well as the tech team.
At Bruce we're driven by values of owning our responsibilities, engaging with dedication, being authentic in every interaction, adapting with agility, and boldly pursuing excellence. We're committed to a culture of proactive teamwork, honest communication, and innovative thinking, fostering a thriving and impactful future.
What you will do:
- First line support for our members in Sweden, Norway and Denmark
- Supporting our members by answering questions in our chat (written text)
- Problem handling by finding quick and suitable solutions for our members’ daily issues
- Identify and report bugs or other issues in the app
- Advise on our different memberships
- Other administrative tasks
What we want you to bring:
Experience of administrative tasks
Confident working in Mac-environment
Self starter and self-motivated attitude
Fluent Swedish and English in speaking and writing
Big plus if you also can write and speak in any other Scandinavian language
How we think you are:
- A true team player
- Quick learner with the ability to handle incoming messages efficiently, with maintained quality
- Flexible and love to give great service
- Ability to do simple calculations
- Can take own initiatives for improvement
- You enjoy administrative tasks
- You are interested in wellbeing and fitness
What we offer you:
Experience working in a fast growing scale-up
A fun, unpretentious and relaxed team
Cooperation across national borders
A high paced environment where you will be able to contribute and make an impact
30 days vacation
A Bruce membership (of course)
How to apply:
If you think it would be fun to be part of our Bruce team – get in touch! Send your CV in English or Swedish to [email protected] and add a little something about why you would be the best person for the job.
As diversity is something that is important to us we’d love to see applicants from all gender identities, ages, cultural backgrounds and physical abilities.