Customer Support Evenings & Weekends
BRUCE is on a mission to develop the #1 fitness membership in the world. We believe in freedom, variation and the power of trying new things.
In order to achieve our ambitious plans we are currently looking for a talented support star to join us and help the support team on an hourly basis during evenings and weekends.
What you will do:
- First line support for our members in Sweden, Norway and Denmark
- Advise on our different memberships
- Problem handling by finding quick and suitable solutions for our members’ daily issues
- Identify and report bugs or other issues in the app
How we think you are:
First thing’s first – Your background is less important if you think you tick the boxes below:
- Quick learner with the ability to handle incoming messages efficiently, with maintained quality
- Flexible and love to give great service
- Ability to do simple calculations
- Preferably unhindered in Swedish and English writing. It's a big plus if you can write in another Scandinavian language (Norwegian and/or Danish), but don't let that stop you from applying if you don’t
What we offer you:
- A flexible and fun work opportunity
- A welcoming company with an unpretentious and relaxed team
- Remote work from any location
- Bruce Black membership
How to apply
So - if you think it would be fun to be part of our Bruce team and set the standard for the best support in the world – get in touch! Send your CV in Swedish or English to Boel Axelsson (Head of Support): [email protected]
As diversity is something that is important to us we’d love to see applicants from all gender identities, ages, cultural backgrounds and physical abilities.